free bootstrap theme
Mobirise

SAFETY POLICY

- To ensure that all potential to cause injury are removed, so that injuries    would     be prevented and accidents reduced at work.
- To ensure that the working environment is safe for all employees, clients    and    visitors.
- To set and follow standards for safe working practices throughout its    operations.
- To provide correct and relevant PPE for employees, to ensure their safety    and    protection of the environment.
- To comply with government laws and clients obligations as regards to    health    safety and environment.
- To maintain relevant contingency plan.
- To critically analyses the risk associated with our operational activities and    put    measure in place to check and monitor them. 

KASAL ADHERE TO THE 12 LIFE SAVING RULES

Mobirise

QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT

Kasal Engineering Services Limited has a mark policy that its business shall be organized, Planned and executed in such a manner as to:

(a) Operate and maintain a quality management system that is in       compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and all other             applicable codes and standards.

(b) All Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, blasting & painting,          inspections and ship out of our products and services shall be in      compliance with this Quality management system, client requirements,          contract specifications applicable codes and standards.

(c) As part of our commitment to continual improvement quality wise, this      company quality policy shall be reviewed at least once annually along      the following bench.         
      - Customer focus
      - Leadership
      - Involvement of people     
      - Process approach
      - Continual improvement
      - Evidence based decision making
      - Mutually benefical supplier relationship 

(d) This quality management System shall be well documented and       communicated to all relevant stake holders.

(e) The records of this QMS implantation shall be maintained and preserved       as evidence of compliance.

(f)  To achieve customer satisfaction at profit on project delivery.

Mobirise

NIGERIA LOCAL CONTENT

Kasal Engineering Service Limited has acquired experience over the years. These has helped us to understand clearly the reason and the practical advantage of the Nigeria Local Content Policy and we are also registered with the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) for its equipment certification on its impact on the oil and gas industries and the local operational environment.

Below are break down of how Kasal Engineering Service Limited tend to achieve the Nigeria local content service with the host communities and Nigerians in particular.

- Train young Nigerians to occupy key/strategic project areas via skill acquisition     and knowledge based program such as training of welders and fitters etc.

- Create job contractual opportunities that will enhance technological    advancement and technical expertise in the local firms as to provide them a    platform that will enable them compete in the oil and gas facility    opportunities.

-  100% of personnel required for these projects shall be Nigerians, except where     special technological skills are required.

- 95% of project materials shall be purchased locally in Nigeria while the     remaining 5% materials where necessary may be source abroad. 

ADDRESS

Kasal Engineering Services Limited
Fabrication Facility:
Km 10, along NPA Expressway, Ekpan-Warri, Delta State.
P.O.Box 2076, warri.
Nigeria.

Phone: +2348034034708,                  +2348023055454,         
               +23407031564684
 
Emailkasalengrservltd@gmail.com                info@kasaleng.com

ABOUT US

HOME
WHO WE ARE
POLICY
EVENTS
CONTACT US
 



             
               

© 2017 | KASAL ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Powered by Soft Ideas Solutions