- To ensure that all potential to cause injury are removed, so that injuries would be prevented and accidents reduced at work.
- To ensure that the working environment is safe for all employees, clients and visitors.
- To set and follow standards for safe working practices throughout its operations.
- To provide correct and relevant PPE for employees, to ensure their safety and protection of the environment.
- To comply with government laws and clients obligations as regards to health safety and environment.
- To maintain relevant contingency plan.
- To critically analyses the risk associated with our operational activities and put measure in place to check and monitor them.
Kasal Engineering Services Limited has a mark policy that its business shall be organized, Planned and executed in such a manner as to:
(a) Operate and maintain a quality management system that is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and all other applicable codes and standards.
(b) All Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, blasting & painting, inspections and ship out of our products and services shall be in compliance with this Quality management system, client requirements, contract specifications applicable codes and standards.
(c) As part of our commitment to continual improvement quality wise, this company quality policy shall be reviewed at least once annually along the following bench.
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- Continual improvement
- Evidence based decision making
- Mutually benefical supplier relationship
(d) This quality management System shall be well documented and communicated to all relevant stake holders.
(e) The records of this QMS implantation shall be maintained and preserved as evidence of compliance.
(f) To achieve customer satisfaction at profit on project delivery.
Kasal Engineering Service Limited has acquired experience over the years. These has helped us to understand clearly the reason and the practical advantage of the Nigeria Local Content Policy and we are also registered with the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) for its equipment certification on its impact on the oil and gas industries and the local operational environment.
Below are break down of how Kasal Engineering Service Limited tend to achieve the Nigeria local content service with the host communities and Nigerians in particular.
- Train young Nigerians to occupy key/strategic project areas via skill acquisition and knowledge based program such as training of welders and fitters etc.
- Create job contractual opportunities that will enhance technological advancement and technical expertise in the local firms as to provide them a platform that will enable them compete in the oil and gas facility opportunities.
- 100% of personnel required for these projects shall be Nigerians, except where special technological skills are required.
- 95% of project materials shall be purchased locally in Nigeria while the remaining 5% materials where necessary may be source abroad.